Should you ever be in a position where you need to return an article to IXON, please do so using the following procedure.
Before you can send your return package, you will need to get in touch with IXON to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) via one of two ways:
- Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below mentioned information.
- Call us at +31 (0)85 744 1105 with the below mentioned information.
To ensure a smooth process, we require the following information:
- Contact details
- The article you wish to return
- If applicable, the IXrouter's serial number
- Reason for the return request
Please note that the costs of return is at the expense of the sender.
In case of a defective product, IXON will investigate the issue. Feedback will be provided within one working week after delivery. Depending on our findings, it will be decided if the defect is covered by the warranty agreement.
If so, your IXrouter will either be repaired or replaced. Should an IXplatform license (e.g. Cloud Notify) be lost due to the swapping of your IXrouter, you will be entitled to a new, free of charge, router-specific license.
If the defect is not covered by the warranty, you may choose one of three options:
- We ship the IXrouter back to you.
(No investigation or shipping costs will be charged)
- Leave the IXrouter with IXON.
(We’ll dismantle the product and no costs will be charged)
- Request a reparation or replacement of your IXrouter.
(You’ll be charged the repair costs or the price of a new IXrouter)