Should you ever need to return an article to IXON, please do so using the following procedure.
Before you can send your return package, you will need to get in touch with IXON to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) via one of two ways:
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with the below mentioned information.
- Call us at +31 (0)85 744 1105 with the below mentioned information.
To ensure a smooth process, we require the following information:
- Contact details
- The article you wish to return
- If applicable, the IXrouter's serial number
- Reason for the return request
Please note that the costs of return is at the expense of the sender.
In case of a defective product, IXON will investigate the issue. Depending on our findings, it will be concluded if the defect is covered by the warranty agreement (article 4 of the General Terms and Conditions).
If so, your IXrouter will be replaced. Should an IXON Cloud license (e.g. Cloud Notify) be lost due to the swapping of your IXrouter, you will be entitled to a new, free of charge, router-specific license.
If the defect is not covered by the warranty, you may choose one of three options:
- We ship the IXrouter back to you.
(No investigation or shipping costs will be charged)
- Leave the IXrouter with IXON.
(We’ll dismantle the product and no costs will be charged)
- Request a replacement of your IXrouter.
(You’ll be charged the price of a new IXrouter)