Once you've registered your IXrouter to the IXON Cloud and connected your Lenze to one of the LAN ports, you're ready to remotely access it.
- Set up a VPN connection to your IXrouter.
You can now use L-Force PLC Designer to connect to your Lenze.
- Connect to your Lenze. For detailed steps, click below.
L-Force PLC Designer
- Open L-Force PLC Designer and double-click your device to open the Communication Settings.
- Add a Gateway with the default localhost setting and port 1217.
- Right-click the gateway and select Add Device.
- Enter your Lenze's IP address and click OK.
- Right-click the device and select Set Active Path.
- Go to Online > Login to connect.
Unable to connect?Use our troubleshooting article to help you solve the problem.