Once you've registered your IXrouter to the IXON Cloud and connected your Siemens to one of the LAN ports, you're ready to remotely access it.
- Set up a VPN connection to your IXrouter.
You can now use either TIA Portal, STEP7, or LOGO!Soft Comfort to connect to your Siemens.
- Connect to your Siemens. For detailed steps, click below.
- Open TIA Portal and select your device in the Project tree.
- Go to Online > Extended go online or Extended download to device.
- At PG/PC interface, select the TAP-Windows Adapter.
- Click Start search to search for your device. If no devices are found, try the following alternative method instead:
- Double-click the Access address field, enter your Siemens' IP address, and left-click anywhere else to search for your device.
- Click GoOnline or Load to respectively go online with or download to your Siemens, depending on your choice at step 2.
- Unfortunately, there are no detailed instructions available. Simply connect as you normally do and troubleshoot if you're experiencing issues.
Unable to connect?Use our troubleshooting article to help you solve the problem.