Once you've registered your IXrouter to the IXON Cloud and connected your Allen-Bradley to one of the LAN ports, you're ready to remotely access it.
- UDP broadcast traffic needs to be allowed. It's disallowed by default, but needs to be allowed for you to browse for your Allen-Bradley.
- Add 44818 as UDP broadcast port to your IXrouter settings at Fleet Manager > Devices > Your device > Network > LAN.
- Set up a VPN connection to your IXrouter.
You can now use either RSLinx Classic or FactoryTalk Linx to browse for your Allen-Bradley.
- Add an EtherNet/IP driver and select the "remote"-option.
- Enter IXON's VPN range:
- Browse for and connect to your Allen-Bradley as you normally do.
Unable to connect?Use our troubleshooting article to help you solve the problem.