Once you've registered your IXrouter to the IXON Cloud and connected your Beckhoff to one of the LAN ports, you're ready to remotely access it.
- "Source NAT" needs to be disabled. It's on by default in the IXrouter's settings, but needs to be disabled for you to connect to your Beckhoff.
- Check your Beckhoff's network settings first and make sure that the IXrouter's LAN IP address is entered as the Beckhoff's default gateway.
- Once that is done, turn off "Source NAT" in the IXrouter settings at Fleet Manager > Devices > Your device > Network > LAN.
- Set up a VPN connection to your IXrouter.
You can now use TwinCAT to connect to your Beckhoff.
- Connect to your Beckhoff. For detailed steps, click below.
Unable to connect?Use our troubleshooting article to help you solve the problem.