The previous steps explained the basics of IXON Cloud, but there are many more things you can do. This article gives a quick overview of the most noteworthy options and features.
- Connect to your machine using VNC or HTTP for quicker and easier access.
- Download the mobile app for easy mobile access (Android, iOS).
- Configure what is visible in the Portal using custom Main pages, Device cards, or Device pages and even use custom translations.
- Configure what other users can see and do (User management explained) or invite colleagues or customers (Invite a new user).
- Customize your company branding with custom colors, logo, domain, and more (Configure your company identity).
- Add extra machine information with custom fields for a variety of uses.
- Start using machine data with Live data, Historical data, Alarming, or Reporting.
- Develop your own custom components that visualize machine data in a certain manner or suit your specific needs in any other way. Custom components can be used on Main pages, Device cards, Device pages, and Reports.
- Develop your own program and integrate IXON using the IXON API.